The Immortal Teenager Part Four

THE IMMORTAL TEENAGER

PART FOUR




RESIDENT:
Destiny Duggee



Monday:

I made another friend today

tended to my garden

I also had date with Kenya Barrett

and fished all night long.

Wednesday:

My strawberry plants are ready to harvest


I try to catch up with some friends on the phone

and the eggplants, pepper and cucumbers

Wish people would leave my bin along, spreading cockroaches everywhere.

and fishing all night again,


but I did have some company.

Wednesday:

That's it done all the plants I can

I have phoned up a special guest to come tomorrow

and I will fish all night long.

Thursday:


Let me get energised

and start on the cooking this is my second attempt as I burnt the first lot. I also phoned in sick for my job so I can impress someone

The local headmaster of the private school. I showed him around he wasn't that impressed with the place

but he was impressed by the cooking and the way I talked to him. So pleased I got in.

Friday:

I just have a few more pictures to finish

and my work will nearly be done

I also applied for University, I got 750 for my grades, 750 for arts, 750 for the Hogan's award, 750 for the Quigley visual arts award, and 1,500 for the orphaned fund. Total £4,500.

Saturday:

I have this painting to finish

and I am going to have one very big party, I invited all my friends and loves


over and guess what

Everybody had a great time.

I even slept in bed for the first time in four weeks


Sunday:

This is my last day in this house

I have a smustle and I invite one last person over

Komei Tellerman 13th Official friend. I have sold the house and I am off to 

University. Where I shall be

doing  The Sweet Lips Challenge.

I have accomplished:

1. Max a part time job,
2. Have a BFF
3. Have at least 4 boyfriends/girlfriends
4. Be friends with 13 people at the same time,
5. Earn $13,000
6. Collect 13 different rocks, gems, metals, or collectibles  (TS2: Make 13 objects/toys/bouquets as your hobby!)
7. Catch 13 different fish (I included boots as it comes out of the pond)
8. Write 13 books TS2 - read all the extra skills from the bookshelf (Parenting, Physiology, Fire Extinguishing, Counselling etc).
9. Paint 13 pictures to decorate the walls
10. Cook 13 different recipes
11. Gain 13 skill points in any set of skills
12. Grow and maintain 13 plants 
13. Throw 13 successful parties

above all completed
+10 points for each of the thirteen challenges you complete (+130 total).

Jack of All Trades: You want to dip your toes into EVERYTHING, so you shall. Attend at least one shift for every base-game part-time job available (+20 points). 

[TS2 Only] Private-Eyes: Your caregiver/parent may not care about your schooling, but YOU do. Get into the private school with no help from your caregiver (+15 points).

+10 points for each "sick" day your teen does NOT use. 2 not used 20 points
+10 points for 22+ sim day completion. Total 175

Ok I need help with this points please
+10 points for every $1,000 in net worth. How this is calculated: Count up the amount of all the paintings are worth after you've completed the challenge, the amount the house is worth, and the amount in the household funds (minus any funds earned by anyone other than your teenager), divide it by 1,000, then multiply that number by 10 for your total points. Essentially: [(Total of your 13 Paintings Worth + amount the house costs + household funds - any funds gained through any means other than your teenager)/1000] x 10 = Your Points Earned. £24,228 so that is 242,228 points (I think) do I round them up/down? If I am wrong please tell

+10 points for every 1,000 points in LTHP your teenager has built up.
67,250 so that would be 6,725 which is 60 points

Total I think is 195+60+240 = 495 points.

Below is pictures of items and friends.




Here is five paintings

Seven
and the last one makes thirteen




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM