The Immortal Teenager Part One

THE IMMORTAL TEENAGER

Rules here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4491



Residents:
Dudley Duggee
Destiny Duggee Popularity/Knowledge Ltw (Visionary) - Aquarius 4/4/4/7/6



Monday:
Narrated by Destiny

That's Dudley  next to me he doesn't matter this challenge is all about me

I have to get a garden ready so I can have some different plants

I also get to cook 13 different meals as I can this is cereal (1)

I also have to paint 13 different pictures

and get a part time job and get top of the career

We had some neighbours pop and say hello, they are Gilbert Jacques, Wanda Tinker and Liza Ramirez which is


good cos I have to make friends

and know I am cooking ravilo.

Tuesday:

Still working on my garden


I also found a girlfriend too forgot to tell you that I am gay

Now that I have met some people I can have parties 13 of them and all have to good.

and get to know Wanda more. I have cooked Pizza and Mac 'n' Cheese today

My party was a success so that's another thing of my list and as you can see working on the garden again too.

Wednesday:

The garden is doing so well but hopefully I will be able to get some tomatoes at the end of it

I forgot to tell you that I got a job in Journalism

and another party Wanda is a friend now

and really getting to know Kenya

Nearly finished my first painting. I cooked Toaster pastry today, and had another successful party.

Thursday:

I was working on the garden before school and a lady invited to me called Peerless Park


after school I chatted to Ricky Cormier and vowed him to be my best friend

I also topped my career as a teenager. I think I will try and get into every base game teen job there is.


I also had another party and invited Kenya over too.

I also invited over Amin Sims he and Dudley did not get on.

another successful party.

Friday:

I made Santa cookies today, as you can see I have my first picture hanging up

my plants are not doing to well

I using this aspiration reward so I don't have to sleep to try and get everything that needs to be done

I am getting a+ in my school work too.

I decided to not have a party tonight and concentred on my skills which now I have thirteen skills,  and now I need to either max one or two to get some university funds.

Saturday:

Harvest time on my tomatoes

and I have made lunch meat sandwiches today


and had another successful party which I didn't get a picture of.

don't worry that other picture isn't staying, and I also made Chef's Salad.


Sunday:

I made grilled cheese sandwiches today

as it is coming up to winter I decided to wait until after to some more planting

I had another party this lady is called Marylena

she played chess and I read and it was still a good party.

Things I have accomplished this week
Parties 5/13
Food 9/13
skills: 13/13
Paintings: 2/13
Girlfriend 1/4
and Harvest some tomatoes.
Haven't counted my best friends will do that at the end of the challenge.

Part two will coming along soon.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM