The Immortal Teenager Part Three

THE IMMORTAL TEENAGER

PART THREE



Residents:
Dudley Duggee
Destiny Duggee




Monday:

I still have to do everything around here, even unclog the toilet

tend to my garden

have parties

and have four girlfriends

at least it was another successful party.

Tuesday:

Gardening before school

then off to work

Have a party

fall in love

and paint different pictures. (it was another successful party)

Wednesday:

I am still painting from the night 

The garden is coming along nicely
Sadly Dudley died


I put him next to the pond. He was useless.

I know I shouldn't have had party and fallen love with Lila, my dad just died but he wasn't a very good dad.

I also played chess with Lisa Ramirez to get my friend count up and another successful party by the way.

Thursday:

As it is only me now I have to everything. I was anyways but know I have to recycle the newspapers

another best friend for me

pay the bills and reached TOC in another job

I also do my homework and still getting A+

and doing my gardening. Decided not to have  party today.

I also got a job in Military.

Friday:

time to get myself refreshed

Time for another party just with teenagers

I also took a phone call

and slow dance in one of my girlfriends arms. That was my 13th Successful party.

Saturday:


I did my gardening late at night

I wasn't feeling to goo

so I spent reading about
Lifelong happiness.

Sunday:

Don't know who keeps knocking over my bin, I haven't got any enemies

Garden is coming along nicely

I didn't have a party but Kennedy and Joe popped in to say hello

that was Couples Counselling finished.


Accomplishments for the week:

13/13 parties
13/13 for Bouquets/bricks/and robots
2/5 for the self help books Lifelong happiness and Couples Counselling.












 .
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM