The Immortal Teenager Part Two

Part two


Residents
Dudley Duggee
Destiny Duggee


Monday:

Today I made Pancakes, Hamburgers and Chilli Con Carne

I had another party

and I got to know Linda Watson a little bit better

We had a pillow fight and another successful party


I was wide awake so I studied cooking and someone came to invite me to Sue's Kitchen.

Tuesday:

more use of the aspiration reward

I decided to have a new year's party

Father time came along (for some reason he has no face)

and then the new baby arrived

and it was another successful party.

Wednesday:


Time to make some Omelette and that is my 13th meal.

managed to get a job in Education


Had another party and fell in love with Linda

It was another success

I brought myself a flower bench. I need to make 13 bouquets.

Thursday:

Just relaxing on bed for a few minutes I just don't seem to have any time for myself at the moment it is all go.

I got a job in Medicine

and had another party and met another girl called Tosha Go

and again it was successful

I also got a bronze medal in flower making.

Friday:

I have restarted my garden as spring is now here

I got another job in intelligence but that isn't a base game job

One of my dates left me a DJ booth, I have also been left a piano and a very expensive vase.

Okay I have finished my bouquets and now starting on bricks.


Saturday:




Just came back from my job in business which I got the night before.

and invited a few friends over for party

and painting while I wait.

I also met another girl called Lila Kody

they guys just love to smustle
and it was another successful party.

Sunday:

It was a very quiet Sunday

I painted alot

I finished the bricks and started on Toy Robots


and I forgot to mentioned that i got a job in Culinary.


My list of accomplishments this week

4/6 teen base game jobs
13/13 for different meals
10/13 successful parties
and i think that is it for this week.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM