DEAR DIARY BY ADARIA ADI PART ONE

PART ONE



Dear Diary
Hi this is me, my name is Adaria Adi

I have a ltw of Media Magnate and I am gay.


"I have bounced around, between Foster Care and Children's homes, for the whole of my life.
I never knew my parents, as they abandoned me at birth, and I have never known why.
My most treasured possession is a teddy bear that I have had and kept since I was a baby.
When I turned eighteen, an adult. I was thrown out into the world, with a small amount of money, to fend for myself. On coming of age, I inherited a book, which was left to me by my Mother.
A diary that she kept updated since she was a child, up until the day she gave me up.
Her diary answered a lot of the questions that have troubled me all my life." copied from Boolprop page.

I managed to buy a little house with the money that was given to me, and decorated with some cheap furniture but it still looks nice, in a place called Veronaville, the neighbours came and said hello

I invited them I needed to make friends, and get a job

I did get a job in Entertainment, wasn't my chose job but hadn't got much money left.

Also in the diary my mum said I that we needed to write 100 books it could take as long or quick as I wanted, so I decided to write one straightaway

I also got another job in a medical career, I had the day off with entertainment and I still needed a lot more money to help pay the bills and such

I also made a friend Shea Johnstone he seemed nice enough. But I am looking for love though.

I still look for my preferred job but no such luck, I needed to get a skill for a promotion

This me going off to work

I have just had my first book published, and a promotion too. Hopefully  life will it  better and I find love, I would love to have my own family.

I have to get myself ready, I may have found my beloved

Her name is Darcy Devers, she works in the medical track too

I am glad I getting to know her, I have something stirring inside of me that I have not felt before.

I also started another book.

I called Darcy to come back another day we became best friends

and fell in love I didn't want her to leave, so I asked her to live with me, she moved in straightaway, she is a bit like me Darcy Pop/knowledge her ltw is to be General

and then she got down one knee and proposed

we called a couple of our friends over and we had a wedding, we could afford the arch but the massive wedding dresses, we didn't mind not having.

We also managed to by a cake, Darcy wasn't bothered that I nearly forced fed her the cake.

Darcy hasn't been feeling well

we found out she was pregnant our first baby was on it's way

I found way that I could just write my books (it is called an energizer) and I don't have to fulfill any other needs.

I do so much writing, I have started to glow

I did manage to talk to Darcy about I might win award for my writing

but Darcy keeps herself busy

and shouldn't be too long until the baby is here.


Word count: 587
Picture Count: 27













Comments

  1. A great start to Simnano! Can't wait to see where the story goes from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start so far! Can't wait to see the baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM