DEAR DAIRY BY ADARIA ADI PART FOUR

DEAR DIARY

BY

ADARIA ADI

PART FOUR

Dareda works on her garden before school

I did it, I reached my ltw

it has taken a long time too.


I sat with the girls for awhile, but their kept staring at me

and then Dareda grew into a teenager, Family/knowledge Captain hero and Gay

she also got some new clothes too.

Dareda gained all her body skills

I like my new power suit

Dareda brought home some friends from school and they decided to do a smustle on the front lawn

Dareda pruned her plants

and she flirted with her childhood friend

and also got her first kiss.

I had a day off and thought we should do something fun after Dareda had finished school so we went to the village pool

we all got in and had some fun in the pool

Dareda got out but Darcy and I floated around for a bit

then Darcy and I went to the hot tub, yeah I know we got one at home
but is not the same.


Dareda found an old violin in the sort of clubhouse, then after that we went home.

I ate some more food today with Darcy

Dareda had to harvest her tomatoes, they weren't that great but they did sell

Darcy managed to get a job in the law enforcement career

and off she went and thinking about babies

when she came back (not with a promotion though) she talked to Darcy about love and relationships.

Darcy made some portraits of us all

Dareda worked on her homework

I still went to work even though I was at the top of my career

Dareda got a promotion in her teen job

Darcy now glows when she paints

and for some reason Dareda decided to look for bugs.

I won't be using this much now, soon Dareda will be going off to college.

We decided to have a Halloween party, Darcy made some Halloween cupcakes

but I don't think people remembered to dress up

Darcy and I did

we put a great big lantern with a witch's hat outside

and a cauldron with some green ghouls in it

then a cop came along and broke up the party saying it was too loud. 
It wasn't even 11 at night.

Dareda also got promoted to level three of her teen career.

It was Dareda last day at home

It was time to give her the teddy bear that I owned, and my mother's diary, and note saying that she had to write as many books she can, while having a career and a family.

we all had breakfast together too, the day went so quick

and it was time for Dareda to go off to college

and the first thing Darcy and I did was jump into the hot tub. But it wasn't that long until we saw Dareda again.

35 BOOKS (taken before the gift giving)


Word Count: 490
Picture Count: 42














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM