DEAR DAIRY BY ADARIA ADI PART TWO


DEAR DAIRY

BY

ADARIA ADI


Good news, I got my job in journalism

I met a new friend

and I chilled with Darcy for a while

until she had contractions

she called me all the names under the sun

but we have a lovely little girl called Dareda.

I am still using the energizer

Darcy not that great at cooking

but she is a great mother, and I have gained a skill for promotion

sadly I didn't get it instead I got fired, for doing buying putting banner ads on the internet site, they said customers don't like them. So it wasn't the greatest day after all.

So I managed to get my job back with a rival newspaper

and we also had something else to celebrate too

Our daughter Dareda is now a toddler

I have to skill for my job again

but Darcy is a very good mothers and teaching our daughter lots of things, like talking.

walking and

and using the potty

Darcy does get some free time on her own

and  I skill for the fun of it

but I also skill for work

Dareda has now got her own little bedroom.

I even managed to get a cuddle in now and then, I even managed to get some bookcases for the my office, but I am only one that is allowed in there.

Darcy has given up everything for me and she loves it

she also taken up painting too.

she made a friend who was a little bit over friendly at first

and I needed another skill for a promotion

Darcy with Dareda aren't they both so beautiful

Still glowing when writing

I did managed to bath Dareda before her bedtime

I went back to writing and Darcy read a one of my books.

I had someone chat to me about my marriage and how it works

I love this machine

I had do more skilling for another promotion and Darcy chats to her friends

and that will be the last bottle of milk of Dareda

as she is now a child.

she got straight into painting as well, I would prefer to her write but she can't do that until she is ready to have a family.

Word Count: 374.
Picture Count: 36













Comments

  1. Awww, little Dareda is a cutie! I'm sure she'll write up a storm when it's her turn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM