DEAR DIARY BY ADARIA ADI PART THREE

DEAR DIARY

BY

ADARIA ADI


PART THREE

Darcy had a little party with some of her friends

it didn't end to well, nobody really enjoyed their selves

I managed to have a quick squeeze from Dareda after finishing another book, most of my books I sell are now bestsellers.

 Dareda, love to paint that is what she loves.

Darcy had to teach how to do her homework, I am always to busy to help with things like that.

I don't have to write as much now so I can spend a little more time with Dareda


It is Christmas time

I even helped Dareda make a snowman and Darcy made Santa cookies

and we have Father Christmas visit too (*I have no idea where he doesn't wear a suit)

We even put a fancy lighted reindeer outside.

My job is going really well


and I am trying to spend a bit more time with Darcy too.

Dareda got her first A and she ran straight to Darcy to tell her.

but we managed spend time together and I managed to twirl her around she is getting so big.

Darcy is getting better at cooking, and Dareda is getting so much better at her paintings, they always bestsellers now.

Darcy is always looking for new friends, and that helps me with my job too

and that's another best selling book too.

Darcy paints this amazing pictures. She was doing this one before school

I had the day off and decided to spend it with Darcy for change

we kissed, we laughed

and we had a little adult fun in the hot tub

Darcy ate her dinner with Dareda and talked about movies

Darcy burnt the pancakes and Dareda also bought some flowers to put out the front of the house

she also wanted to grow stuff too

she planted some tomatoes hopefully they will turn out alright.

Dareda wanted to chat to me but I have the door lock and she couldn't get in

the vegetable patch needed weeding so we all helped Dareda

Dareda also met a girl called Katherine

and made friends so quickly and enjoyed being together


I even actually ate some food with the children, and Katherine talked about the school bus.


and I even got another cuddle when I came home from work with another promotion. I am at level 8, two more to go.

Word Count: 394
Picture Count: 30











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM