DEAR DIARY BY ARRY ADI PART ONE

DEAR DIARY

BY

ARRY ADI

hi, diary oh this will be fun, I have finally managed to max all my skills, that one I don't have to worry about

but both of my mums decided to move out and leave me in the family home, I was little bit worried to be on my own

but I needed have worried as I invited a Professor around, I know I didn't go to college but I met him online and we have been chatting for ages, the boyfriends I had a teenagers were just little crushes and maybe a first love. Professor Goopy rejected all my flirts at first,

but we managed to have a fun time pillow fighting

a hug

and I know this is true love, I want to spend the rest of my days with Goopy

and I asked him to marry me.

I rummaged through a wardrobe, and got some new clothes, we had the wedding on new year's eve

Dareda and April, and my sister Erie and her girlfriend Carla came along too

we got married in the snow it was wonderful

it's a shame everybody wore the winter clothes outside

Goopy fed me some cake, I really haven't introduced him have I, he is not like me at all he loves knowledge, and you know what I don't know what he wants to do with life but he is going to give it all up for me.

We shared cake with my family, I was little annoyed when only April got dressed up for the wedding, but my family have always done their own thing.

But I am happy with Goopy and we also had a slow dance too

and we celebrated new year eve

and Father time arrived


and turned into a small child and just disappeared.

I don't think the cake agreed with Goopy

but we did have a great party

and this is why Goopy was throwing up we are going to be parents' exciting eh.

even though I have maxed my skills I needed a portrait for my office, the room no-one was allowed to go in when we were kids, but it is my office now.

Goopy is always eating

you can see a proper little bump, I am just chatting to a friend

and I finished my own portrait. Doesn't look good with all the other portraits. Well I have get started on those books, they won't write themselves, lol.

Goopy chatting to someone about the Whitehouse.

This a funny picture, we were tickling each other and having good time

I went back to writing books, and Goopy shouted the baby is coming.

Time I got to him our first child is born, we had a little girl called Raye.

Goopy woke up feeling very hungry today

I do my bit feeding my child, Goopy is having something to eat

Goopy played video games, while Raye played in the danglemaster and I wrote some more books


I know we really shouldn't make out in front of the baby, but I love him so much

That's why Goopy was hungry. We are expecting another child.

I am still at my job at, I think I got promotion can't really remember 

Our little girl grew up she looks like our grandmother.

Goopy got the greatest job not, training Raye how to use the potty.

I think the best job is teaching them how to walk, and sadly I did not get teach her that.

I did manage to have a cuddle with Raye

Yeah I did it, Raye how knows how to use the potty all by herself now

Most of the time she really is a good girl but sometimes shecan make a mess

Goopy did finish off the walking skill.


it won't be long until we have another child in the house

We had a boy (I can't find picture of the baby) we called him Dai

I don't have that many books left to write, Goopy at the console and Dai in the danglemaster

I also got a promotion too

My parents come to visit

and they met Raye and Dai.


A few days later my parents

turned into elders, wish I was there to wish them a happy birthday.

Word Count: 712
Picture count: 49




















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM