DEAR DIARY BY ARRY ADI PART TWO (FINALE)

DEAR DIARY

BY

ARRY ADI


Goopy gave our little princess some smart milk 

My sister phoned me to tell me she and Carla

have a baby girl called Dea

I am sure I soon will be finished with this book writing.

My mum Dareda said this was the best thing that was ever invented

and we find out that we our expecting, this is going to be our last baby

Our lovely princess Raye grew into a child, a very weird dress sense

I did it I achieved my ltw, that was a lot of hard work

and our little Dai grew into a toddler, even my sister  Erie come to visit

Goopy broke the something so I gave him a lecture

I think Dai looks like Goopy

But Goopy did manage to help Dai use the potty on their own

Raye had found some different clothes, but did get in the way skipping the house and while Goopy was trying to teach Dai to walk

It's the middle of the summer and we had a penguin walk around our yard he might have escaped from somewhere. Goopy tried to get hold of him/her but the penguin ran away

Dai is so cute, I do like to cuddle my children

and our third child

is born and it is another boy called Ira

but we didn't neglect our princess Raye

she even asked me to help her with her homework

and Goopy played video games with her too.

I only one more book to write but I wanted to spend a little more time with my family

I even repaired the trashcompactor

I don't think one of those children is ours.

I spend time with Raye outside

Goopy caught up some friends

and it was time for Ira birthday

I think he looks like me but with Goopy's hair colouring

and we had another birthday too, Dai is now a child

Princess Raye want Goopy to read her a book, We she can read of mine, my mum's or grandmother's
we have written 100 books.

100 books.

Word Count: 348
Picture Count: 30

Books written
--- SIMS 2 = + 4 each x 100 = 400
The target amount of books achieved (TS2 = 100  + 50
Completed the target amount of books in 4 or less generation + 50
Achieving Lifetime Wants 3 x 30 = 90
For each skill your heir Max's + 10 each 2x 7 = 140 1x6 = 60 total 200
For sticking to the diary format updates + 20
For every $50,000 in your family fund at the end of the challenge +20 £586,972 divided by £50,000 = 11.72
I will do 11 x 20 = 220
Grant total 1,030.
(if points are wrong please tell me)
this has not been included in the word count.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM