DEAR DIARY BY DAREDA ADI COLLEGE YEARS

DEAR DIARY

BY DAREDA ADI

COLLEGE YEARS



Hi, to myself as these diaries are only for me, myself and I. I am going to be jotting down what happens in my life, some of will excite and be interesting  and others  things when I look back will think why did I even put in there.

Here is me choosing my own dorm room, I thought they assigned you rooms but I am glad we could pick, I didn't want to near the bathroom. It is a simple room but it will do.

I even had look  around and found the communal social area and watched television in my pyjamas.

I brought my own computer, as the university ones are a bit dated

The dorm is not big only so I get to meet only few of my dormie's some are not even in my class.

I met someone her name is April Copur, I love that she is wearing pink too

I have maxed my logic already but I still like to play now and then

April fell in love with me and I also fell in love with her
I am doing really well in my classes, I won't tell what major (forgot to write it down) I am doing but I am succeeding that all that matters

A lot of different people to see, and chat to too.

We have the wonderful mascot, it is a Llama costume if you are wondering

April and I spent most of our time together, if we weren't in class

I did have to learn some skills for some of the classes but not all

You think the cafeteria cook, should  know how to cook and not start a fire she said at the time, there was something wrong with the cooker (yeah sure).

This were getting near to the end of my college years, and I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with April and I proposed. You know what, I think I will let my self know if she said yes (well I do know but I think it would fun to find out)

This is me doing my last assignment for class for some reason they forgot to put lights in that room. That University dorm really needs to be updated. 

And look I graduated, both mums came to my party too, look at me dancing

and that's me graduated. I did graduated with honours too.

and I got a taxi back to the house I grew up in.

Word Count: 424
Picture: Count: 17








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM