DEAR DIARY BY DAREDA ADI PART FOUR

DEAR DIARY

BY

DAREDA ADI


April chats to her friends

and when I get home even though she is skilling she telling me we need to do more together.

So we decided to have a firework party, fireworks going off

and we had sparklers.

a very big bonfire.

Erie and Arry stayed out late with the sparklers and fun was had by all.

Sometimes I feel like I am missing out on my children and wife lives stuck in here writing these books.

Erie is now going steady with Carla

and Arry fell in love with another boy called Puck Summerdream



Today I decided to spend a like a normal person, so I cooked a meal

spent time in the hot tub with my wife she wanted to talk about inheritance money

I just wanted to have fun and we did

Both the teenagers did their homework before their went to work

and I had  another meal with  April


Erie has decided she wanted to go to college Arry doesn't it such a weird feeling that one of your children is flying the nest

Arry will be an adult in few days, he can carry on with the books. I have decided to spend as much time with the family as possible. I have missed so much


I am actually enjoy eating snacks and food again.

Erie sent us a picture from college Carla went to college to but they couldn't get into the same dorm

Arry misses his sister they  use  to chat alot and spent a lot of time together

Can't believe Christmas has come around again arlready

after Arry had finished work

he grew up into an adult

and it was time to hand in over the reigns to Arry. So next time you read a diary it will all up to Arry.
I manged to top a career, max out all my skills and write 75 books.

Word Count: 321
Picture Count: 24









Comments

  1. She accomplished a lot! No wonder she feels ready to be done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM