DEAR DIARY BY DAREDA ADI PART ONE

DEAR DIARY

BY

DAREDA ADI






When I got back home first thing I did was call April and she brought a friend with her from University


We set up a wedding arch (so April did say yes)

We didn't invite a lot of people to the wedding we had a random stranger come along

Mum watched and we had a very strange attired but we didn't care we were in love

April fed me cake it was so sweet

My mums decided to both move out so April and I could have time to ourselves

I remember Mum telling me about the books so after the wedding April was shattered. I started writing books. And I forgot to mention that April is a knowledge/family sim, and would like to become  a Prestidigator but is willing to give that all up. She really wants to be a stay at home mum. I will pursue my dream job as well as writing as many books as possible.

We got worried when April started being sick in the toilet

but I also written one of first best selling books

We went over to mums new place,  Darcy actually got a job in the military and my other mum  retired

We went over their to celebrate Darcy's Birthday

she says she doesn't want to retire and is going to be a General in the military

mum also told me about this special machine, no need to eat, sleep or doing anything except work and write books.

We found out why April was being sick she is expecting our babies, yep it twins.


I managed to fix our radio

and I had to fix my pc too.

Here is one of my books being delivered

It wouldn't be long here, and we should find out what sex our babies will be

I love this machine

I started to glow, mum said that would happen after a written a few books

These is at our first Christmas together, and it snowed too.

My mums came over the day April was due

but she made some food for us all

but she got interrupted with labour pains and we had

 two babies came we got a girl caller Erie and a boy called Arry

Also that night Father Christmas left two teddy bears for the new babies


As before April did mainly caring for the babies

and then it was time for them to grow up, into toddlers.

Erie was bald and Arry has shocking pink hair.

but I still had lots of books to write.

I did managed to spend time with the toddlers

But it was mostly April did the hard work, but the children love the bears that Father Christmas got them

April taught most of the toddler skills too


Were still having lots of deliveries of books too.

Word Count: 476
Picture Count: 35













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM