DEAR DIARY BY DAREDA ADI PART THREE

DEAR DIARY

BY

DAREDA ADI


Life is still going on, still writing my books

Arry and Erie still have fun together

April was teaching Arry how to fish

but she still has accidents now and then

this machine is a godsend.

I am sure this glowing helps me work faster

Arry bought home a friend and another one of my books has been delviered

Arry nearly spend all night fishing

This was me maxing one of my skills

April tried cooking something and

it caught fire, luckily no-one was hurt and fire brigade turn up too.

Arry and Erie enjoy their meal (it wasn't the food from the fire)

Both Arry and Erie are learning to fish and still keep falling over.

My three favourite people in the world are fishing (well apart from my parents)

but April still has trouble staying on her feet

I been thinking about new plots for my books

and there is another one being delivered

and my little babies are not babies anymore. Arry and Erie are now teenagers, Arry just wants everything to be pleasure/and popular, and wants to keep going to parties all the time, and he is attracted to men.

Erie wants a life of romance/and also have lots of friends. And she wants to be a Captain hero like me, and she is also attracted to woman . I don't mind who my children love, as long their are happy.

The children, or should say teenagers

went into town and were bit disappointed there really wasn't much to do

the teenagers are still sharing their childhood bedroom

Erie brought some new clothes, don't tell but I think her clothes look cool

Arry got his first boyfriend

and his first kiss

I heard from my mum that Darcy managed to get to be a General like she wanted to.

then a few days she phones and told me that my other mum had died I was so sad after that phone call.

I think Arry is keeping his options open

but him and Erie still both like to skill too

Erie told me she met a girl called Carla and had her first kiss

I just missed it, I am not a prude but you wouldn't want your mum to watch you kiss someone.

Sadly I heard through a family friend that my mum Darcy had died, it is a shame I didn't get to see them more, glad the children sorry teenagers got to met them before their passed.

Erie likes to play on our chess set

Erie tells me that she has fallen in love with Carla not to sure about that maybe one day it will change

I had to fix my pc with all this novel writing, luckily I don't have to call for someone to repair for me.


 I am going to have to get another diary this one is full.

word count: 486
Picture count: 34















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM