DEAR DIARY BY DAREDA ADI PART TWO

DEAR DIARY

BY

DAREDA ADI



April did do a brilliant job looking after our twins

This is me at my first day of work in the law enforcement career, I also got promoted on the first day too, go me.

We had New Year's Eve Party

and invited a few friends around, and I spending a little time in the hot tub when the guests arrived
everybody was really enjoying their selves,

and it wasn't even before midnight a cop broke up the party saying it was to loud. Of course it's loud it's new years eve party. So that was the end of that party.

So I went back to writing my books.

we doubled teamed the toddlers and both us managed to the twins how to talk, that was fun to do

I also got another promotion too

April helped with the friend count

and I did too

I also had to keep in contact with my other friends too. I can't believe I am one promotion away from being a captain hero.

Today was one of the best days ever

I went off to work, I should get a promotion today

and I did, I am now a Captain Hero

Also Arry

and Erie both grew up into children what lovely looking children they are.

I got them to paint straight away too.

April is a great mom she chats and watches the tv with the twins

we did have a thunderstorm and the telescope caught fire but the rain soon put it out

Poor old April was in the hot tub and she got zapped I was so worried that she might die
but she didn't she just rushed to the bathroom to sort herself out

We also invited the Headmaster from the private school, we wanted the children to have the best education they can get

Arry and Erie also had tea with the Headmaster. Arry was making up a ghost story he was most impressed with Arry imagination. The twins did get into private school.

Everything broke in the bathroom and April decided to mend it all herself, and she did

the twins have managed to master creativity and doing their own portraits.

Look here is my Captain hero suit and, I am still writing books too, just a little bit slower than my mum

As I have said before April is a great mum she taught the twins how to do their homework

My parents come over the see the grandchildren, as it was the weekend and wanted to get to know them better

they spent a lot time with them getting to know their interests, I looked on proud as punch as my two children were growing up.

The children even wanted to learn, even while their grandparents were around

but the grandparents gravitated back to their old hot tub

The twins chat about movies while April is painting

the first thing the children did today was paint

and Arry skipped rope in the living room, and April was learning things from a book, not sure what though

I love getting hugs from my children when I get home from work

April maxed her creativity learning.

Sadly one of my co-workers also got zapped by lighting, he survived and went home.

Word Count: 549
Picture Count: 36














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM