THE CHEATED IMMORTAL TEENAGER PART TWO

THE CHEATED IMMORTAL TEENAGER


Monday

So we are still plodding along

and the pond freezes, I changed to summer how come the pond froze, so that really annoyed me so I got do painting, I did not cheat on the paintings no idea how to get cheated master pieces. And we also changed her skills so she has master five different skills.


and I have an idea (Monique downloaded laptop) had a lots of things on I usually just use it to get rid of the money for my B.A.C.C. buy things on this pc you can do also sorts so guess what we did


we brought fish instead from the computer
Catch 13 different fish

and we brought vegetables too 
Grow and maintain 13 plants

we still needed the friend count up too

and paintings.

Layla social was getting bummed out so the social bunny came to visit

we also had to make an enemy out of our caretaker, so we through water over her, and we used the sim blender for the relationship to make her enemy.

Tuesday:

Katy run away, and I think what the fudge, when is she coming back, how I am supposed to the immortal teenager, without the fudging teenager, maybe it because I was cheating, but i think it was i made them enemies. So I controlled Layla to report her missing and hopefully she will come back soon.

Luckily cos she got reported she came back, a few hours later, go I so please to see that she returned, I was thinking, I would have to start this all over again.


and Layla came out all by herself and apologized.

Ok on with the show, we have to have four different loves/boyfriends, so we used the crystal ball, not really cheating in my eyes as I use it all the time, I use them in all other challenges and hoods

oops photos in wrong order but I can't be bothered to change it around.

but were having a party 


and we had a successful too, I was going to put every time she changed her jobs, so we cheated her to every part time job that is available for sims 2. But I can't be bothered to write them all down.

Wednesday:


but I do thing I took pictures of every time she went into a job, and look at her skills, oh and I did forget that I took the aging off too, but I have a mod that has teenagers for only eight days so I had to keep changing that too

We had love number two, with the help of the sim blender, he name is Ralph that is all I wrote down


see the two headmaster both look exactly the same, but have different names

a plate of fish, I think Layla did it.

and a successful party, how I am going to cheat the 13 parties just use the same two/three different picture over again. But what's the point now you now my secret cheating ways only on this challenge. lol

Thursday:

The pond has now unfrozen and Layla has taken up fishing

I think this is the oceanography career, she still went to some

and we have another party

successful one and another love Debbie King

Friday:

So instead of going to all the jobs, we would just take screenshots of been cheated in, so she can spend more time doing paintings as I could figure how to cheat at that one,




so a lot of screen shots of the jobs









teen jobs, that was really boring wasn't it.
and now we are going to have lots of pictures of food that Layla made
Pork Chops

Cheesecake

pie

and pancakes. I am sure I had more of the food. It doesn't matter as this is just for fun.

And then i realised need to also get some stuff from the hobby making stuff, the bricks

and flowers and i get Layla to do it and just show pictures of things she built.

I did actually have another successful party picture, but this Renee Johnson, love number four.

Saturday:

So we are coming to an end, and she has nearly done all of her paintings

but then I remembered she needs friends and Bff and I sure she has a bff along the way, she got one somewhere so we cheat a load of people to be our friends

and then I remembered she had to read, the other books ie psychology and all that, which she did cos I don't know how to cheat you reading them all.

Making more friends and Layla still making things for Katy.

Sunday:

But I cheated the education award for her and I did make her get her last skill but we know she didn't work for the others, maybe a couple at the beginning

and we are still making  friends with the sim blender

and I laughed at this Layla in the background jumped into bed with Kent Capp see what ACR does,

the last of the hobby thingies/robot toys

so we got the thirteen friends, the four loves, and a BFF 

we also purchased a fish and a octopus out of the buy mode, all the hobby things that you supposed to have, I couldn't show you all the food pictures, as I couldn't find them, but guess correct Layla made them all, shall we have one laugh shall we see the what point score I could have got. (the points score won't be counting in the word count nor will this sentence.)

Word Count: 924
Picture count: 54

so the grand total would be : 2843 that would have got me to only fourth place HOW see cheating gets you know where. Lol
If you want to see the score points go to here https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=251&t=4491

Hope you had fun.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM