THE CHEATED IMMORTAL TEENAGER WEEK PART ONE

THE CHEATED IMMORTAL TEENAGER


https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=251&t=4491




This is the cheated Immortal teenager, I wanted to see if I could do in less than two weeks I think it is impossible, so after I had played for couple of day. I thought they only way you can do is cheat so for the first couple days I didn't but I will tell you were I did cheat.

Monday

We have Layla Tag (the adult) (she will help out with the cheating too)
and this is Katy Tag (the teenager), so at first I thought I plant the plants to so we would different plants, as some you might remember when you start a sims 2 new household, it is the last day of summer, and I wanted to plant the plants as quickly as possible.

I don't think Layla was very impressed with the soil

we also had our welcome wagon, Goopy Adi, Carla Adi (both from the Dear Diary challenge)
and Kent Capp, well Katy got to know people to throw 13 parties.


so Katy plays Chess with Carla, and on her own Layla cooks (still not cheating yet)

Tuesday:

so the plants are growing

I can control (still not cheating yet) Katy and she wanted to learn homework help

so Katy did

we also asked the headmaster around to get into private school

she didn't get in, and I thought if she was friends next time it will be easier to get in.

Wednesday:

so Katy went to school didn't miss any of that

and spend time fishing , nature hobby lady turns up

and trying to get her skills up too

and more gardening, also trying to get her aspiration points up so I can buy her the energizers machine, by now I am getting frustrated, as this about my fifth attempt about how I can get the plants to grow before winter or the pond freezing over. Ahh the weather machine, aspiration points still not enough, could be cheating but as it is in the game technically should be able to use it. I am no sure when I used it my not sure if I took a picture of it yet we shall wait and see.

she chats to more people to make friends

Thursday:

Yep there the weather machine, so I am not sure if that's cheating or not, so proper cheating will come along soon. Still not control Layla (keep spelling her name wrong go you should see some of my typos)

so we did manage to get to the TOC of a career and I haven't written down in my notes

we called the headmaster back over thinking we will have the same one Nope looks exactly like him though, so we still didn't get it, I am getting still annoyed and thinking why did I try and do this challenge again. I wanted to make more points than last time. I want to make into the top five as I haven't yet

so plants aren't doing to well, I thought I know i'll turn  Katy into plant sim, they don't sleep she can get a lot done. Nope half the plants were to good and she did do some spraying, I might have pictures somewhere.

Friday:

Katy still does her homework 

I didn't cheat with the bronze badge

and we tried with the headmaster of the private school and nope again. Aaarrrrrggghhhh so guess what I did

But I did cheat with the skills, look how many she got, and I cheated her into private school. Yes so
was on of the extra challenges [TS2 Only] Private-Eyes: Your caregiver/parent may not care about your schooling, but YOU do. Get into the private school with no help from your caregiver (+15 points).

This one is not cheated yet either, I was still thinking on how to get all the fish. I also cheated her into the Music career and as she in private school she automatically starts at level two to easy TOC that way.

Saturday:

Still couldn't think how to get the plants at the moment

and then Layla made spaghetti, then a idea popped into my head just get Layla to make all the food and just take pictures so all the food you seeing coming up all done to Layla, I think Katy might had done one or two, but it was mostly Layla.

oh why I am showing, I motherlode the house with money so she had the
Prestigious Callings: You want to go to a fancier, more expensive college. Collect $31,000 (+15 points).

still fishing,  but my brain does come up with something.

Sunday:

Layla isn't doing to well, I don't think I started to control her just yet

Peerless park hobby lot

and gold badge for fishing

and making friends, the cheating I had to think about cos I don't cheat, I wasn't how about some of things that could be done. I have a mod/item that I use for University, to either shorten the days, or go the last term, and for spares that go to colleges, I just graduate them I can't be bothered to play them.

there the pile of books is what I talking about and the sim blender is there too, and I show next time how we get the fishes, friends plants and other things we need.

Word Count: 889
Picture Count: 33








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM