The Munster Made the Mash (University)

 THE MUNSTER MADE THE MASH

https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=251&t=2857



Hi I am Martin Munster, I am a knowledge sim. I did start my life at University


and this is where i met my wife Stella (soon to be wife)

We enjoyed playing games together

and both did our term papers

also played games

we chat about space and rockets

I also managed to get abducted using a telescope.

We both learnt all our skills

before the end of college, I think Stella a little more intelligent than me, she learnt her skills quicker

but we also had time for fun too.
We both excelled at college, and was time to make our home together.


Score
University x 1 = 15
Maxed Skills x 2 = 20










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM