The Munster Made the Mash (week 2)

     The Munster Made the Mash


Week 2


Residents
Martin: Adult
Stella: Adult
Stuart: robot
Marcel: (black Sheep) toddler
Melvin: Spare child





Monday:

Stella is pregnant with out third child

We went back to both our shops, MM1 is now rank 7, and MM2 is rank 6

I try and keep up with my wife robotic skills

Stuart even has go on the toy bench

don't worry the children still get plenty of attention.

Tuesday:

I got a promotion in my job for Oceanography 



I liked looking at the snow

Stuart likes to chat to the ladies

our children are going well

and it is time for them get more independent

This is Marcel

and Melvin

Wednesday:

Stella for some reason had to give birth on the rooftops

and in the middle of that we had a penguin walk through our house

Stella and I have had a little girl called Marsha

I also topped my career in Oceanography and now I want to be Ecological Guru

I also help the boys how to do their homework

both of them are very quick learners


We also had the local private headmaster come around, and he was impressed and both boys get into private school.

Thursday:

I met a witch, when I working at the shop, so invited her over, to hopefully teach me the ways of being a warlock.

Stella also got a promotion in the Education Career

Our little girl is growing up

it is time for her birthday



the boys where really excited to have someone else to play with them

at least all the children have green skin like their mum.

the boys also like to challenge each other too.

Friday:

I managed to help Marsha with her skills

and so did Stuart.

He is a great help to the family

and looks after most things

the children were playing

and i called over my witch friend and i she managed turn me into a Warlock

Saturday:

Now that Marsha has learnt all her toddler skills, she can play as much as she likes

but for the boys it was time to skill

As Stuart is home, Stella and I can go to our business

and we got them both up to rank 10

Stella started sewing things

and I learnt the ways of the good warlock

and Stuart keeps on eye on the garden.

Sunday:

Marcel managed to complete the body skill

I did some painting of Marcel

and Marcel played chess with Stuart while i still learn the ways of being a good witch

Stella managed to top her Education Career and now wants to celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary.


It was also Marsha birthday too

You can't tell from this picture but she grew up into a beautiful your girl.





University x 1 = 15
Maxed skills x 2 = 20
*forgot to add Vanilla Founder = 25
total = 60

Allotment Chic 1 x 15 = 15
All toddler skills Black Sheep = 20
Strange Friends Servo = 10
total = 45

Overall Total = 105

Maxed Careers x 2 = 10
Overall total = 115














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM