THE GREAT BOOLPR0P OLYMPIC CHALLENGE Week One

 THE GREAT BOOLPR0P OLYMPIC CHALLENGE


Week One

Hi I am Starla Starling and I am going to be doing The Great Boolprop Olympic challenge
I am a knowledge sim with family as secondary, and my ltw is Hand of Poseidon
I will be sewing 100 potholders


I welcomed the welcome wagon chatted for a few bits and then got on with my sewing

I got a job in business for now to help with the bills, pot holders cost money to make

I met a man called Kampool Thomas

he will become my husband

Kampool did move in with 7,000, he is a knowledge sim like me and family as secondary, and wants to be a Criminal Mastermind


We started on our family as soon as possible

We used this item called the energizer this means, we don't have to bathe, eat or sleep, so we can learn and sew without any other interruptions except my job that is.

Kampool is skilling away

and yes I do think I am pregnant

Kapool asked me to marry him

I said yes

and now I have a baby bump, i am so excited too.

Kampool hasn't found his job in the criminal career yet, but i am still working on my potholders

and waiting for the birth of our baby

Kampool maxed one of his skills

and we got married too.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM