THE GREAT BOOLPR0P OLYMPIC CHALLENGE Week Two

 The Great Olympic Challenge

Week 2



After i got married, I played chess

and after I had work I gave birth

to a lovely girl called Sarah

Kampool and I studied together looking after our little girl

Not long after that we had a

party to celebrate

Sarah's Birthday

and we worked on her toddler skills

I managed to get a job in the Oceanography career

and work on keeping my friends

Kapool helped Sarah with her nursery rhymes

and try and complete our family portraits.


Kampool got a job in the criminal career

I haven't managed to get back to the sewing machine, playing with Sarah or skilling for my job

but isn't she a cutie when she is asleep.

We had to get a Nanny to helps us

but Sarah is off to school

It is her birthday

and we invited some friends over to celebrate

I got a promotion from work

Sarah doing well with her skills

We do manage to spend a little time with each other

I did manage to get more time on the sewing machine and  am not very far off from 100 pot holders

I got another promotion at work

Kampool and Sarah spend time together painting

and I always managed to find time to be with may daughter

and give her a kiss goodnight
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM