BOOLPROPS VALENTINE CHALLENGE BACHELOR/ETTE CHALLENGE

THE BACHELOR/ETTE CHALLENGE

THE FRUITY BACHELORETTE

PEACHY H


The challenge will be just one big post.



This is sort of my simself Peachy H and I will be holding court with my subjects lol
I am a family sim and let's see if opposites attract.
I have ACR installed.

Banana Bread - pleasure

Pineapple Pine - romance

Apple Adam - romance

Orange Ona - Pleasure

Strawberry Star - fortune

Grape Gurt - Fortune

Kiwi Keel - pleasure.

I didn't chose any of their signs, or interests or how they are. The only thing i chose were the aspirations.


Day One

I went straight to the tv room and waited for my guests

they all joined me

most of them had jumped into the hot tubs, that's why their were in the underwear while eating some food of the buffet table

the guys got on quite well

i sat down for a game of chess and Banana came and sat with me.

and then later one Grape Gurt come and joined after i had been outside.

Day two

We nearly all managed to have breakfast together

I had one little chat with all my guests

but Strawberry Star was the first one to go.

so time to move on to a flirt (i have jealousy turned off)

some of them men were very receptive

even though there is showers down the corridor everybody wanted to use mine

Apple didn't like my flirt at all

Pineapple did

and so did Kiwi


and did Grape, as you see we all played some chess too.

time to spend time in the hot tub
I have with me Kiwi, Pineapple and Apple.


Day three

time for the number two to go and that is Orange Ona

the boys had already been in the hot tub before breakfast

time to do some flirting

they were all approachable 

and didn't mind me flirting with them

it was a lot fun to do

and everybody was happy.

and then time for a hot tub date.
I have Grape, Kiwi and Banana in with me

Day Four

I played more chess with the guys Apple

Kiwi

and Pineapple, and 

Banana

sadly Apple was the third one to go.

The boys continue to chat into the night

Day five

but are still getting on with each other

time for some more flirting with Banana

Grape

Pineapple and

and Kiwi (they are not in the right order lol)


and the fourth one to go was Grape Gurt.

i played Chess by myself and guys to play chess either by themselves or with each other

I am pleased that there is no real fighting going on just play fighting.

time for a hot tub date, i have Kiwi, Banana, and Pineapple with me

I got out of the hot tub and went to bed and left the guys to chat.
Banana seemed to want some solitude. 

Day 6

so more flirting today with Banana

Pineapple

and Kiwi

I also made out with

all three of

them. Which was very nice

but sadly it was time to say goodbye to Kiwi.

Banana and Pineapple get on well

on last hot date, who is your choice to win. Pineapple or Banana?

and i think i have competition too.

Day 7

Time to do some more flirting

firstly with Banana

i think he really enjoyed it.

then with Pineapple

he didn't seem to mind

at all

I had also made out with Banana too.

and sadly the last to go was Pineapple.

Banana gets to marry me

so Banana proposed

we invited everybody back

and we got married

the End





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM