Boolprop Evolution & Progress in Change (EPIC) Challenge: Fall - Cast

 EPIC

CAST

FALL


and here we go again: 4/12 https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=276


RESIDENTS:
Edith Cast: Fortune: Hand of Poseidon


narrated by Edith

So i found myself a little small holding with a little veggie garden already waiting and a pond

I also had visitors come and say hello, i didn't have much to feed them as the veggies will take time to grow

While I attended the garden my guests fished for a while

and I managed to get my bronze badge in gardening that same day.

What a mess i was too tired to clean up the mess last night

I have also managed to get a job in the culinary career

which will also take up a lot of my time.

Still tired but i have used my one phone call to have some one visit me

This is Gilbert Jacques

I find him very attractive

we both like each other a lot

and I took to a level i really wanted

but i had to go to work later and the garden still needs looking after too

Gilbert left me a present, he said out date was out of this world and i should have this dance sphere. I have not use for it, so i secretly sold it. I am sure when Gilbert finds out it will be OK

This is someone calling me, i think it is Gilbert, and we made best friends.

i got promoted at work and brought a colleague home.

and then i had to weed and water the vegetable garden.

oh dear

I overslept for work

and just managed to catch the carpool in time

I didn't get a promotion this time, i have to work on some skills first

but i did get my silver badge in gardening


Word Count: 299
Previous Word Count: 1,190
Total Word Count: 1,489


Picture Count: 24
Previous Picture Count: 59
Total Picture Count: 83


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM