BOOLPROP'S SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE - FALL - BIRCH

 SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

BIRCH

FALL


Number 8/12 challenges the rules are here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=7474


RESIDENTS
Stevie Birch


narrated by Stevie

I have my own little small house, to raise 16 children in it

I have a few people already come by and say hello

Gilbert is nice

I even made food for them

Gilbert and I slipped upstairs for some fun

and everyone went home and I chilled on the sofa and listened to music

I think that lunch meat must have been off, i keep being sick in the toilet

Gilbert popped by to say hello, i greeted had a quick chat and said goodbye

I greeted this lovely lady Lyndsay Louie indoors

and we were having a lovely time

until my belly grew and I realised i was pregnant

and to top it off i cause a fire too. But I wasn't hurt.

I called over Lyndsey again

and I had a fab time

we even had some fun in the bed

and then my belly grew again

Today was a me day, food

play and

chat to my friends some of them were not kind

and time to meet my first child

It's a baby girl called Olive

I fed and changed Olive and then went on the pc and broke it

I called the repairman, and he fixed it

Cuddle for Olive

and her birthday, she wouldn't age up with the cake

the first she did was go and play in a puddle, and I am also pregnant again.


Word Count: 255
Previous word Count: 2,694
Total Word: Count: 2,949

Picture Count: 28
Previous Picture Count: 148
Total Picture Count: 176












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM