BOOLPROPS SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE - WINTER - BIRCH

 BOOLPROPS SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

BIRCH

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Stevie: Adult
Olive: Toddler


narrated by Birch

Time for Olive to learn how to walk

and she did really well and time for a cuddle

Olive played while I slept

I went and played on the pc for a while

and then made some food

i was starving

I also caught up some old friends on the phone

ouch this always hurts

and one last push

and we have a baby boy called Orange

time for the next baby's parent, it is not the repair woman, it is Maria Mace.

Hopefully Orange will not remember this.

time to give Olive a bath

just in time for her birthday

and she grew up in a dragon costume.

oh i think i know this feeling, Sorry Orange for leaving you on the floor

I gave him a cuddle and put him back in his dangle master 

I took a shower and my belly grew, yep i am pregnant.

Olive is a messy child, but she does clean up after herself

I give a cuddle to Orange

and Orange is now a toddler

I help Olive with her homework

and then help Orange with his potty training.

Olive cleaned the toilet for me

I had to call the repair person and she got electrocuted 

but i had go to sleep before i went to work

the nanny came and look after the children

and when i got back from work with a promotion

I went into labour and had a baby boy called Lime

I also remembered to drink my green juice to keep me young.

3/16 children


Word Count: 270
Previous word Count: 6,844
Total Word: Count: 7,114

Picture Count: 32
Previous Picture Count: 545
Total Picture Count:  577



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM