DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE - FALL - DIVES

 DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE 

 DIVES

FALL



Another boolprop challenge https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=5832. Number 3/12


RESIDENTS:
Danny Dives; Knowledge - Ballet Dancer

narrated By Danny

Dear diary, i am writing to tell you that, nah that's too sad, i was put in orphanage when i was younger and i was left, with the teddy bear and book, the book has been signed at the front, and it said, That i should live my life to the fullest and wish big, love Dad

With the money that i saved from the orphanage, and a little hand out from the state, I managed to buy myself a little house, i even managed to to put a small library of my very own.

I had some of the neighbours come and knock on the door to say hello, i made them some lunch meat sandwiches, that's all i had to feed them, as i had managed to go shopping yet

but it was really nice to meet them and their are seemed very friendly.

I also managed to get a job in the Adventure career

it was my first day and 

and it went really well. Oh my god i have my own bills to pay already. I feel so much like a grown up

I do like having my own company but it is good to chat to people too.

I have the day off today, the computer broke so i asked someone to come and fixed it for me

I also have to learn charisma and a body skill for work

I also had a date with this man called Edwin Sharpe

it was nice

and romantic

and fun, i might see him again. I don't know yet.

I didn't finish my charisma skill so after the date, i did some more skilling.

I did manage to buy some more food

I also want to try and start writing some novels but their doesn't seem to that much time do anything

most days it is just work and paying the normal bills

and chatting to friends.

I am still looking to try and work in the dance career but nothing is showing so I might as well play games instead

I did get another promotion in the adventurer career

I am reading a book about how to help the body.

I have making some friends on the computer and I called one other

to see if their were interested in any romance, this chap is called Peter

but he just wanted friendship, that OK. I am sure there are loads more people to meet and find that special someone.


Word Count: 436
Previous Word Count: 754
Total Word Count: 1,190

Picture Count: 26
Previous picture Count: 59
Total Picture Count: 85















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM