EPIC CHALLENGE - WINTER - CAST

 EPIC CHALLENGE

CAST

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Edith: Adult


narrated by Edith

Most of the week will seems pretty repetitive to you but I have to what is needed

for the challenge and that is looking after my vegetable patch

cooking dinner for myself

and going to work

I needed a creativity skill to hopefully get me a promotion

Time to Harvest the tomatoes

and I have built a greenhouse for the vegetables for the winter, i will plant them soon.

time to taste the tomato juice, it is alright

the snow has fallen heavy, i am glad i got my greenhouse up

when i got back from work i greeted a couple of people that were walking past my house. Danny Dives and Bruce someone.

Fertilizing and planting eggplants this time.

My phone rings and I answer i can't remember who it is but Bruce is still here he didn't leave


time to take care of the eggplants

and a promotion at work

and I noticed later on that night someone had kicked over my rubbish can, hopefully i have managed to pick it up in time and not have cockroaches all over the place.

I have a day off and I called Gilbert over

I had something I wanted to ask him,

would he like to move in with me and he said yes. Gilbert moves in £783, he did ask if is mother could move in with us but i said now the place wasn't that great for mature people

But he was impressed with the greenhouse that i had built

We wanted to start trying for a child straightaway, it may have happened it may have not.

Gilbert had to ring his mum to tell her that he has moved out, she was quite pleased that she had the house to herself now.

I am still learning how to do things, and unblocking a sink is easy than some things.

time to weed the vegetable patch for the night



Word Count:  331
Previous word Count: 5,455
Total Word: Count: 5,786

Picture Count: 26
Previous Picture Count: 421
Total Picture Count: 447













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM