OWBC - FALL - WILLIAMS PART ONE

 OWBC

WILLIAMS

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Ophelia and Kennedy: Adults
Teresa, Terry and Theodora: Children
Minty, Taffy and Whitey: Cats


narrated by Ophelia


The children are good for making their own beds.

Kennedy is working on his toy making badge

and the girls skip rope outside

and my car pool arrives to take me off to work


I invite Malcolm and Maria over to help turn me into a witch

even though i am best friends with them, their can't do it

Then it was time help the children learn how to do their homework

Kennedy comes home and is greeted by Terry

and Kennedy helps him with his homework.

more skipping for Terry

and Theodora but someone steals the newspaper and their get angry and shout.

Then their all go to school in their lovely private school uniforms

Kennedy has a few days off and works hard at trying to get his toy making badge

He takes a quick break to give Taffy a cuddle

and then uses the recharge machine so he can continue making toys

and when their came back from school time to do homework

Terry shows to Kennedy that he has got an A+

I got another promotion and the children are always bringing home friends

I called over Daphnne Manning, to see if she could help with turning into any occult but no luck again.

I realized that I hadn't got a mate for Whitey so we got Sweets the black and white cat

time to clean the cats beds and tray

Someone keeps knocking over our bin, and we have cockroaches, so we had to call the exterminator over



and then back to doing homework for Terry.



Kennedy chats to Terry about games and a strange woman

leaves a lamp for Teresa

and I done it. I have achieved my Ltw of becoming A General my new ltw is Chief of Staff.

I wanted to celebrate and make a nice meal but somehow i set

stove on fire, we have a smoke detector alarm thing and the fireman's came running

and put out the fire, but the food was ruined.

Kennedy interacted with Sweets, and i was on the phone to friends

time for some Adult fun

and I have forgotten to feed the fish

Taffy and

Minty are now elders

I called my friend Brittany over she is evil witch

and she managed to turn me into a witch

The triplets are having their teenage birthday

Tersea is pop sim
Terry: Grilled cheese sim
Theodora: Fortune.

Kennedy came home with a promotion too.

The elder cats will be back, soon need room for kitten/s


Word Count: 441
Previous word Count: 22,340
Total Word: Count: 22,781

Picture Count: 42
Previous Picture Count: 2,136
      Total Picture Count: 2,178




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM