OWBC - SPRING - WILLIAMS

 OWBC

WILLIAMS

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Ophelia: Adult
Minty, Taffy and 
Whitey: Cats


narrated by Ophelia


I just found out that I am pregnant

but that is cool cos i will be having someone to help me once the

the babies are born

I invited Kennedy over after work

and we had a small date

and I asked him to move in with me and the cats

he said he moved in with £15,000 knowledge, and wants to own 5 top business.

I got a promotion at work today and brought a colleague home he's name is Gilbert Jocques

Kennedy has job has a dj and works nights

and my belly is slowly growing

time to show my affection to my cats

i managed to max my body skill

and more time with the cats.

Kennedy has a few days off and is good with the cleaning

and he likes the cats too

this pregnancy is makes very tired, so i do like using the recharging machine

time to play with a cat, i am sure i won't have time when the babies are born

Let's begin the labour

and the birth

of three, yes three babies

one, and two and Kennedy just watches from the bed

and number three, we have two girls Theodora and Teresa and one boy called Terry

I went to work and left Kennedy with the babies

i got a promotion when i got back and recharge myself 

and I went to Crypt of nightclub to look for a vampire

I even went on this sphere thing

and played games

and I met another witch but not a vampire.

I went to work and Kennedy played with the cat

and then went to cook and started a fire

he got one of the babies out of there but everybody was fine

time for the triplets to became toddlers

Teresa and Theodora was first

and then Terry

time for the potty training to start


Word Count: 326
Previous word Count: 10,873
Total Word: Count: 11,199

Picture Count: 37
Previous Picture Count: 980
Total Picture Count:  1,017















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM