OWBC - WINTER-WILLIAMS

 OWBC

WILLIAMS

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Ophelia: Adult
Cats  x 3(forgotten to write down their names)


narrated by Ophelia


Onto a new day, time clean and feed the fish

another promotion in the military career

and Whitey grew into an adult cat

keeping up with my friends as well

got the silver badge in needlework

I didn't manage to get a promotion today

Trying to spend time with the cats

and I have this energy machine were i can recharge myself.

oh dear the cat beds all need cleaning

I got a promotion today and celebrated by giving Whitey a cuddle

I also invited a couple of friends over

I wanted to concentrate on the sewing machine, and my friend went on the pc

time to clean the litter tray too

and let's recharge.

 I managed to get a another promotion at work, and brought a colleague home

I also had to fix the shower has I had broken in that morning

a quick shower and another cuddle with Whitey, I do cuddle the other cats too

I even made some food today as well.

I have today off so I will recharge myself

and work on my sewing until i have a golden badge which i got

the rubbish bin was kicked over and I had to make it right. Now time to concentrate

on my love life

This gentleman is Kennedy Cox

the date was really good

and I mean really good.

I forgot to take a picture, but the only difference is now is that Whitey is all grown up.


Word Count: 261
Previous word Count: 6,583
Total Word: Count: 6,844

Picture Count: 27
Previous Picture Count: 518
Total Picture Count:  545













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM