SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE - SPRING - BIRCH

 SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

BIRCH

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Stevie: Adult
Olive: Child
Orange: Toddler
Lime: baby


narrated by Stevie


There is Olive watching television and Lime is chilling in his danglemaster

after Olive had gone to school I met Jan Tellerman

it wasn't look before we were having fun, but the funny thing is the repair person turned up and didn't even take any notice of what we are doing

The nanny isn't very good, she is always feeding Orange

I was at work and Orange had her birthday without me

grew up and had sixteen skills and left for college

When i got back i wanted to celebrate my promotion. I was sad that she didn't say goodbye.

time for birthdays, Orange is now

a child

he spent time with the nanny while i was at work

Still not sure about the nanny i think she overfeeds the children

no promotion but i am pregnant again.

Lime is now a toddler i missed the birthday cake shot

and back to toddler training.

Orange watches television before school and Lime plays with the toys

before i take him upstairs and potty train him

I also teach Lime to walk

Orange jumps rope

and then chats on the phone to someone about aeroplanes

skilling time for Orange

a growing baby for me

and once we go to bed with get woken up by a burglary

I think the younger children stayed alseep and didn't see the fight between the cop and burglar

The cop won.

I stayed up for a bit and Orange came down and skilled

I went to bed and got woken up by labour pains

which really really hurt

but we have a baby girl called Blue, and Lime is playing with his toys

Everything seems to break really easy in this place

I met Marie Mazza

we really got to know each other.

I also helped Orange with his homework

and it is bedtime for Lime

I think we have been here before, me leaving a baby on the floor while being sick

time for Orange to become

teenager, at least he is helping out around the house

I met this man and i can't recall his name at all

time for another birthday Lime

now a child

and another one Blue

is now a toddler

and Orange leaves for college

while potty training Blue my belly grew and I am pregnant again.





Word Count: 404
Previous word Count: 11,199
Total Word: Count: 11,603

Picture Count: 45
Previous Picture Count: 1,017
Total Picture Count:  1,062














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM