The Boolprop Monster Mash Challenge - Manning - Fall

 The Boolprop Monster Mash Challenge

Manning

Fall



This is number 5/12 and the rules are here https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=2857

Mini challenges:
Allotment chic
Business Empire
Portraits
Before and after portraits
Spare
Themed rooms
Family
Extreme Monster Mash
Strange Friends
Wicked
Beam me up
Little lot of horrors

RESIDENTS:
Maria: Pleasure, Game Designer


narrated by Maria


Welcome to my new abode, looking to see if there is any available bachelors

and there is one, this is Gordon Cameron

I did welcome the wagon of friendly neighbours, but as you can see i was very busy

but i did make them some food

and then had some adult fun. I also got a job in the athletic career too. I had such a busy day.

who loves to juggle in the morning

I invited Cameron around again

he brought his friend Bobby Ball

we had a laugh

and some fun, and I asked Gordon to move in and he did, he moved in with £9,000, romance and wants to be a Hall of Fame

Look at my lovely uniform, it was great and I also got a promotion too when i finished.

Oh I woke up not feeling very well

I forgot to tell you that Gordon is already in the athletic career

Gordon surprised me with engagement ring

and a proposal I said yes

Gordon was trying to get to now a colleague of mine but they didn't get on.

Gordon got a promotion

and paid the bills

and had tea on his own

while i went downtown

to the crypt o nightclub

I had something to eat

and I went on the dance sphere but i fell off, it wasn't good at all

as i was leaving i got greeted by a witch.

I also found out that I was expecting.

I called my new friend over to get to know her better

we hung out in the front yard

and Gordon cook some tea for all of us

and then he went stargazing.

It wasn't long after i gone to bed that the labour pains started

and we have a baby girl called Minnie

Gordon got promoted and brought a colleague back from work

I invited my witch friend back over

and I asked her to to change me into a witch

and she did.


Word Count: 384
Previous word count: 1,489
Total Word count: 1,873

Picture Count: 37
Previous picture count: 83
total picture count: 120






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM