THE DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE - SPRING - DIVES

 THE DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE

DIVES

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Danny: Adult
Dorian: Adult


narrated by Danny

Dear Diary my first child, is being born

i have a daughter, we called her Deirdre

while i was at work Dorian invited his friend Florence over for a while

when i got back from work with a promotion Dorian proposed

I said yes

I also worked on another book too

but today was a special day

Dorian and I got married, our friend Edith came in her wedding dress

but it doesn't matter it is our day, and been have come to see us have a wedding

We both said our vows

and exchanged rings

and we kissed it was such a lovely time

we also got cake too

Dorian cut the cake and fed

into my ear, i was watching out guests at the time

we had even purchased a radio for people to dance

and we celebrated out wedding just in time

I went to work and got a promotion, and managed to write number 4 book

and then i had to charge myself up.

I am sure Dorian is pregnant again, he wasn't feeling very well

he went to feed Deirdre

and had to put on the floor and be sick in the toilet

It was Deirdre birthday too

I didn't have work so i could be here too

She is a pretty little thing

Dorian had to go back to sleep and I helped with the potty training

and talking.

I managed to to write some in my books

while Dorian interacted with Deirdre

I went to work and got a promotion

charging time

I also helped Deirdre with her walking.

time for baby no 2

in a very awkward position

in the smallest room of the house

not just one baby

but two. Baby Boy called Earl and Baby girl called Amy

Deirdre followed Dorian outside to watch the butterflies

he also interacted with her.

and number 7 book is being delivered

and another promotion at work and time to help feed the babies, Deirdre is wondering what they are.

7/100

Word Count: 350
Previous word Count: 9,482
Total Word: Count: 9.832

Picture Count: 42
Previous Picture Count: 809
Total Picture Count:  851
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM