THE DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE - SUMMER - DIVES

 THE DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE

DIVES

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Danny: Adult
Dorian: Adult
Deirdre: Toddler
Amy and Earl: babies


narrated by Danny


a little joke and play around with Dorian

I get back to writing my books

Deirdre got into the toddler pool with all her clothes on

more skilling for me and Dorian

and then it is time for a triple birthday

Nala is now a child

Amy and Earl are now toddlers. And I am helping Dorian with the training when I can.

but i still have work to go too



But Dorian is more than capable of teach the toddler skills

and Dorian helps Deirdre with her homework.

The Twins Earl and Amy also got 

into the toddler pool together with their clothes on

but soon got our and went back playing inside

I got another promotion

and recharged myself

and chatted to Earl

Dorian cleaned up the garden while I skilled

and we spend some time with each other.

At least when Deirdre played in the pool she changed into her swimsuit first

and asked for a pond to be built

and she has friends phoning her too

the children all share a room

Amy and Earl want Dorian's attention

and then time for the twins birthday Earl

goes first and Deirdre for some reason nicks his cake and puts in the dishwasher

and then it is Amy turn

she is now a child.

and now with have three children running around

but we are lucky their are getting on great

and I come and talked to Deirdre 

Dorian buys a mobile and makes calls to this friend and Amy makes friends on the landline

Amy wants to give Earl a hug and Dorian and Deirdre make funny gestures to each other

and then it was fishing time

and i had to recharge before

I went to work

and i came back with a promotion and i have achieved my ltw of being a World Class Ballet Dancer
and new ltw is have marry off 6 children.

I have written ten books.


Word Count: 340
Previous word Count: 13,471
Total Word: Count: 13,811

Picture Count: 37
Previous Picture Count: 1,264
      Total Picture Count: 1,301
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM