THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE - FALL - EGG - COMPLETED

 THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE

EGG

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Easter: Adult
Bonnet, Chocolate and Church: children


narrated by Easter


I am still working on my robotics badge

I have now got the silver badge of robotics

I also managed to have breakfast with the children before school

and then time for homework for the children

They brought a friend home from school

and she stayed way to late and her dad Bobby Ball had to come and get her.

I got promoted to master of ceremonies but i didn't get a chance card, so it doesn't count

the children get up early it is a special day for them

one of the children watches movies the other two play together

more making technology stuff

it is their birthday

I am about to have three

teenage daughters.

We realized we hadn't finished doing a homework help

time to look for aliens, it took a few hours

but it happened, but look at my face

and off i go.

the teenagers woke up and heard the sound of the ship, i forgot to tell you their aspirations. Bonnet is a pop sims and wants to be a media magnate, Chocolate is a pleasure sim with 50st dates and Church is a fortune sim and wants to be a city planner.

I got a picture of the ship number plate + 10

the children got up and watched tv or played piano, they all got jobs

and promotions

and maybe I will get a promotion too.

I am glad the girls get along very well

need to trim my bushes.

and I have done, got my gold robotics badge and made a servo +30

the girls came home and do their own thing

They all went to work and all got promoted

i just missed the icon over the head for this child

and to do their last homework for school

and I got promoted top of the career of the entertainment career

I quit my job and just spent time with the girls

playing rocks, paper, scissor

and then punch you punch me

the girls went off to work and I build a swimming pool

and sadly I died

the girls were very upset but still went off to college.

I put the spaceship in two different places

nothing happened. completed

total points for this round 40 points
last time = 287
total points = 327 points for the Easter Egg pictures
+ 20 points for New cas founder
Total points is 347 points

but i will take away 17 points for cheating her death = 330 points

Word Count: 439
Previous word Count: 23,960
Total Word: Count: 24,399

Picture Count: 39
Previous Picture Count: 2,306
      Total Picture Count: 2,345


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM