THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE - SPRING - EGG

 THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE

EGG

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Easter


narrated by Easter


I got a promotion from work but when i got home i went straight into Labour

ouch this really hurts

it wasn't just one baby it was three little girls called Bonnet, Chocolate and Church

I also remembered I had to play sims 3

on the pc = 10 points

but my work was cut out for me looking after the triplets

I am going to be exhausted, i better ring for help.

I nearly don't have time to clean the floor with all the baby bottles

I have managed to make a few extra bricks

and time for the babies to become toddlers

this is Bonnett

and this is Church and i have lost of picture of Chocolate she is in a yellow dress

and lots of cuddles of each of the toddlers.

I had to moved things around a bit the girls have my room and i am in the littlest room

I hired nanny to look after the children while I am at work

but I am trying to potty train all the girls

I did  manage to potty train all three girls

I made some more bricks but i didn't have enough time to answer the door to greet Zara

but I did manage to get a shower and dressed after while.

I manage to teach all three girls how to talk

we had a terrible thunderstorm and I have also hired a maid


I also managed to teach all three girls

how to walk

and it is time for bed.

I got up early so I could skill before the girls woke up

Their were as good as gold, I even nearly stepped on Chocolate

and then it was time for some birthdays
this is Chocolate

Church is in the pink and Bonnet is in the brown top and skirt

the girls play chess together

10 points for phone books

we had a sad end to the night we had a burglary

he nicked my piano

but the cop managed to arrest him.

it was only meant to be 10 bricks but i did 21 = 10 = 20 points


points this time = 40 points
points last time = 167 points
total = 207 points

Word Count: 363
Previous word Count: 12.290
Total Word: Count: 12,653

Picture Count: 37
Previous Picture Count: 1,137
Total Picture Count:  1,174













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM