THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE - UNIVERSITY - EASTER EGG

 THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE

EASTER EGG

UNIVERSITY


11/12 of boolprop challenges this one can be found here: https://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=5170



RESIDENTS:
Easter Egg: Fortune and Head of SCIA
rolled 3 children


narrated by Easter

Freshman Term one

Before we start the term, i can give you a picture of the Hidden Bella Cove house called Watervista Palace. = 15 points

Let's get the assignments

and the term paper out of the way

The telly is showing a reality show called the Pleasant's = 10 points

I went into town and brought a mobile phone to help keep in contact with my friends

I checked out the noticeboard in one of the university lots, with English writing, not simlish = 10 points
End of term 1, doing well A+ and 4.0 GPA

Term 2

I also used the wallpaper brickroll to decorate my dorm room. = 10 points

I only made the one but didn't realise i could make more so just 2 points for now

I still needed to do some skills to pass

final exam and I did, A+ and 4.0 GPA

Sophomore
term 1
I even have strange mascots dancing in my room when i am asleep

I bought a lot of stuff, stereo = 10 points

freezer bunny = 10 points

the golden gate bridge = 10 points. Term time ends and same as the end of last term

Sophomore
term 2
and paintings but i should have been in with them instead i don't think this are the right ones but i have put them all in my inventory and use them in my house

I did have some fun making a snowman for a while before i got to cold

I will have some lovely things to fill my house with 10 points

time for assignments

and an essay. Yep final exam passed with flying colours again.

Junior Term 1

I didn't do much or collect much for the next two terms, but them realised i could have started making the servo oh well.

Junior term 1
so just literally university life instead

Paying bills and passing final exams again with flying colours

Junior Term 2

doing skills

and chatting to people in the dorm

and assignments and

and essay's. And yes flying colours again.

Senior Term 1 and 2
not a lot happened in my last year

Just the usual stuff

and chatting


so i passed both final exams with my a+ and my 4.0 GPA, and time to move and live more of my life


points total = 77

Word Count: 416
Previous word Count: 3,700
Total Word: Count: 4,116

Picture Count: 33
Previous Picture Count: 254
Total Picture Count: 287













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM