THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE - WINTER - EGG

 THE EASTER EGG CHALLENGE

EGG

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Easter


Narrated by Easter

I have moved into my new house with the stuff i brought in University

and I think you can see everything that i got

the welcome wagon came and knocked on my door

i greeted them all and this silly cat came in and destroyed my chair, 

i also got a job in the adventurer career

I had a few pennies and brought this log thing

It is meant to have lot of history carved on it

but all i have seen is people's initital's

and the same D.L with lots of other initials = 20 points

I called over Ivy who I met at University

and we had a date

time for work 

a promotion for me means more skilling

and buying stuff, a whale sculpture and Aerodynamo fan thing, i think. = 30 points

I called Ivy over again

this time she didn't bring her friend

and we fun

lots of fun too.

I brought this train table and i put some houses on it and their is one that pink and blue, very cute.
+ 10 points

I really fancied a hot dog and went here and they have lots of different black and white pictures of people it is fun to look at at. 10 points

I also went bowling

and then i had to go to work

I got a promotion

and found out that I am pregnant.

time to learn more skills to get a promotiion

and off i go to work

and I am promoted to Dread Pirate

and my belly goes pop

I brought a piano with my promotion raise and 10 points

I couldn't sleep so i played with my train table

and I notice a pig behind a tree. It is not that clear to see but it is there. 10 points

points this week = 90
points at University = 77
Total points = 167


Word Count: 310
Previous word Count: 7,880
Total Word: Count: 8,190

Picture Count: 33
Previous Picture Count: 645
Total Picture Count:  678























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM