THE GENETICS ROULETTE CHALLENGE - WINTER - ROLLER

 THE GENETICS ROULETTE CHALLENGE

ROLLER

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Gareth: Adult
Gemma - Adult
Gerald - Baby


Narrated by Gareth

Aah my first born another 13 to go, wow lucky me

Gemma is having some me time and doing some painting

and now is time for our son to become a toddler

and he has grown up

Can't really see in this picture he has black hair but i think i would say Gray eyes

Gemma feeling tired so I am going to try and teach Gerald to walk

That's why Gemma is feeling tired and unwell

and back to the toddler training for me, this is me trying to get Gerald to talk

and then I play peek-a-boo with him

toddler training finished for a while, Gemma and I share a meal, and Gerald plays. I tell Gemma that I finally managed to find job in the Education Career and start tomorrow.

Sadly during the night we were burgled, we forgot to purchase a burglar alarm when we moved in, i did manage to call the police but it was too late.

While Gerald played, Gemma did some more painting

and I got more first promotion in the education career

I missed Gerald that day and gave him a great big cuddle and a hello

our second baby is growing

but we had lots of ghosts out tonight

scaring non stop

I got worried that the ghosts might hurt Gemma somehow.

Their even woke up poor Gerald and were still hanging around him.

While I was at work Gemma went into labour

and had two baby boys called Eric and Ernie


We had to call the repairman to come and fix something not sure what is was now, and Gemma and a few minutes rest, just watching a bit of television.

She gave a Gerald a bath, because it is a special day for him

It is he's birthday, we also brought some bunk beds, as for when all the children get older


time for try for another baby.

I got another promotion at work

and saw Gerald get off the school bus after his first day at school

time to feed the babies

and have more toddlers in the house, we didn't manage to get a picture of them but their both have black hair and gray eyes same as their brother.

Gemma helped Gerald with his homework while the twins slept

and we can confirm we are pregnant again

but poor Gerald got scared by one of his ancestors.


3 - children all three both black hair and gray eyes = 15 points

Word Count:  418
Previous word Count: 4,424
Total Word: Count: 4,842

Picture Count: 34
Previous Picture Count: 328
Total Picture Count: 362

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM