THE GREAT BOOLPROP OLYMPIC CHALLENGE - FALL - CHASE

 THE GREAT BOOLPROP OLYMPIC CHALLENGE

CHASE

FALL



This is number 6/12 rules here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=6747


RESIDENTS:
Oynx Chase: Romance: Celebrity Chef


narrated by Chase

I have started my first picture

but then the welcome wagon turns up, and i have been in few myself

I got a job in entertainment for now, no culinary career available

I left my welcome wagon to leave by themselves

When i got back i phone someone that i liked.

I carried on with my picture

but i got hungry and burn my tv dinner

I invited Ivy Turner over, we has some romance

and adult fun.

I invited Ivy over again, i needed to ask her something

to marry me, and she said yes

and we did it there and then, we don't have any family. So why wait. Ivy Chase moved in with 3,000 is Fortune and wants to have 6 pets reach toc of the pet careers.

we didn't fancy cake so we just had a lunch together

and Ivy adopted Lulu, a very playful dog

but does sleep in her own bed

time to start making a family of our own.

breakfast time with my wife

Lulu has got a job in the showbiz career for pets, and i am concentrating on my paintings

Ivy is on the pc

and I look for jobs in the newspaper

and chat to my friends

and Lulu got promoted and is trying to make friends with a wolf.

Lulu needed a bath so we have rearranged our bathrooms for now

that seemed to wear her out

and then the the shower breaks and hopefully i have fixed it. I do not know much about plumbing but we shall see how it goes

I still don't have much time to do my pictures.

Ivy going to write some novels and hopefully bring in some more money that way

I have time to some more painting

and we find out that Ivy is expecting our first child.

Lulu is been taught a command, hopefully she will get a promotion for next time she goes to her job

and Ivy gives her bath

I have managed to get a job in the culinary career

and while taking Lulu for a walk, Ivy belly grew.

I was on the phone and didn't realise that my wife has passed out in her food. I have only done 3/100 paintings


Word Count: 403
Previous word count: 1,873
Total word count: 2,276

Picture Count: 36
Previous picture count: 120
Total picture count: 156
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM