THE IMMORTAL TEENAGER CHALLENGE - TURNER

 THE IMMORTAL TEENAGE CHALLENGE

TURNER


Number 12/12 of boolprop's made challenges, here are the rules: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=4491

RESIDENTS:
Ike: Pleasure
Tina: Knowledge


narrated by Tina

we moved into a little house, with a pond and a couple of places to plant vegetables

we also had some friends come and visit

Ike just ignored them
I also got a job in the science career
and i had a party too
which was a great success.

I do need to more care of my plants

I got Ike to help with my homework and we had to have someone repair the pc

I cooked a lovely meal for

Private school Headmaster

I got in and he even danced at my party.


I got a new job in the politics career.

I made cereal

and i got and A+, i had to tell Ike

I chatted to my friend

and I became a witch

time to get some fishes.


I got job in architecture and toc it

had another party

another success

still trying go get more fishes

All Ike does is look through the telescope

I had another party and met Dawn, I think the headmaster was interested in was we were saying

I got my first kiss and my first girlfriend and another successful party.

I got myself a new job in the adventure career

another party and another girlfriend Margaret Ng

and i made salad too

another successful party.

After work I had another party this is Betty girlfriend number 3

we chatted about television, another successful party

I am on to my third painting another ten to go.

I also got another job in the gamer career

party before work

and making food

pancakes

mac and cheese

spaghetti and another great party go to work

and partying with the other girlfriend and another successful party.


8. Parties
3.Girlfriends
7.jobs
10.different foods make (not all pictured)
2 paintings
(need to count friends)


Word Count:  308
Previous word Count: 4,116
Total Word: Count: 4,424

Picture Count: 41
Previous Picture Count: 287
Total Picture Count: 328














































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM