THE MONSTER MASH CHALLENGE -WINTER - PART TWO

 THE MONSTER MASH CHALLENGE

MANNING

WINTER


RESIDENTS:
Maria and Gordon: Adults
Daphnne: Teenager
Daisy: Child


narrated by Gordon


It helped Techno 1 with the gardening

and I flirted with Maria and enjoyed a conversation

Techno 1 remembered to feed Simon

I invited a friend around, he is a werewolf

I got him to savage me

and now i am a werewolf.

I forgot to mention that Maria has managed to complete her ltw of Game designer new ltw Golden anniversary. We also managed to open a couple more shops here mm2

and a clock shop mm3

and the original mm1 all have got to level 6

time to go home.

We have decorated a Vampire room and a witch room's

time to feed Simon

Daisy enjoy spending time with Techno 1

and Techno 1 seems to like spending time with Daisy too

and we have arrived home.

Daphnne brought a friend home, and we forgot to feed Simon

and he ate her

whoops a daisy

Techno 1 was meant to feed Simon but he was too busy playing the piano

I also got my 2nd ltw of Education Minister and my new ltw is to marry of 6 children

we all seemed to be gathered in the living room

Daphnne does her homework 

and then goes off to work

and then it is time for a double celebration

I am an elder and Daphnne is now a teenager, a romance sim who wants to be professional party guest

Techno 1 had to recharge himself

and there i found the photo of me getting my ltw

the girls are off to school

Maria is painting

and then it is time for her birthday

she is now an elder

and sadly we say goodbye to Daisy who has reached the toc of the slacker career and is now off to college.

still 3/6 life states

Word Count: 309
Previous word Count: 21,182
Total Word: Count: 21,491

Picture Count: 33
Previous Picture Count: 2,020
      Total Picture Count: 2,053












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM