THE MONSTER MASH CHALLENGE - WINTER - MANNING

 THE MONSTER MASH CHALLENGE

MANNING

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Maria Manning: Adult
Gordon Cameron; Adult
Minnie: Baby


narrated by Gordon

Maria went off to the magical world, where i am not allowed as I am a mere mortal now, well Maria can still die but could always extend her life if she wanted too

She learnt quite at lot of her skills there

When she got back we had an impromptu wedding

in our hallway. I don't have family or many friends so it wasn't a bad wedding just a different wedding

time for Minnie to grow into a toddler

and the toddler training starts straightaway

My wife turned me into a good witch, I don't want to be a witch but something to do with the challenge and we all have to do our bit

so she sent me of the good witch magical house, where i skilled and learnt how to make my own throne

when i came back i was told

to look through the telescope to try and get abducted by aliens so i could have a baby. OK let's see how that works out.

Oh dear Minnie is sitting in a pile of rubbish while her mum makes a smart milk

Marie cleaned it all up and taught Minnie how to talk

and now we both have our thrones and can be awake for 24 hours day, for the rest of our lives

as we can be awake all the time we decided to open up a first business called Allsorts

It was just stuff that I had in my inventory

wow the lightning just missed this lady

Maria was on the phone while Minnie just played and sang nursery rhymes to herself

time for more smart milk for Minnie

and me trying to get pregnant by aliens.

time to recharge

Minnie got a cuddle from Maria

and then from me


For some reason Maria wanted to juggle bottles from the fridge

and we find out that Maria is expecting

and just in time as Minnie
now a child

I started making toys for our next shop

Minnie found some cockroaches

and that upset her and she couldn't sleep

Maria wanted to tell me that she wanted to expand out family

Minnie chatted to her about games

and then their danced to together

and Marie belly grew

and I have found out that i am expecting too

we got a bubble blower and Minnie loves it


Word Count: 409
Previous word Count: 5,786
Total Word: Count: 6,195

Picture Count: 37
Previous Picture Count: 447
Total Picture Count: 484




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM