THE OFFICIAL WACKY BOOLPROP CHALLENGE - FALL - WILLIAMS

 OWBC

WILLIAMS

FALL



This is number 7/12 of boolprop challenges the rules can be found here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?t=35

RESIDENTS:
Ophelia: Pop and wants to be a general


Objectives for this OWBC are:

Nightlife
Matchmaker
Grilled cheese heirs
vampire

Open for business
Boolrop Business
Servo
Gold robotics badge

Pets
Two pets
Fish 
Werewolf

Mini challenges
Needle and Thread
Triplets and Quads
Naming scheme
Family portrait
Bad apple
Witch



narrated by Ophelia

I have moved into a new neighbour hood with my cats Taffy and Minty

I also get some very friendly people to come and say hello and welcome me to the hood

my cats can be very naughty and like sitting up on the counter

the friendly neighbours like my cats as well

but my first day wasn't that bad i did get a job in the music career.

I tried to make as much time for the cats as possible

but I need to get my gold badge as soon as possible

I got a promotion at work and i checked the pc and there is a job in the military career available, so i took that one

for some reason Minty went to asleep outside.

time feed the moggy and I need to clear the plate too

yuck this is not a nice job

at least i managed to get a bronze sewing badge getting there

but I also have to get skills for a promotion too. I don't think Minty likes my skipping

back to the sewing machine 

I need to put a light in here.

So i nearly forgot about the fishes, the cats love to watch them

I got a promotion and needed a new skill

and when that was done, back to the lovely grind of the sewing machine

I do play with Taffy too, just seems i take pictures of Minty

must not forget about the fish

and the sewing machine

and I also met a witch the first day i was here but i have to get to know her really well before she will turn me into a witch too.

Minty has one little kitten called Whitey

I thought i needed some more adult company so I called the matchmaker over and she brought me a man called Ashley Pitt

it went ok but I didn't have a lot of money to spend. But it was nice to have some male adult company for a while

and time to feed myself. Still only bronze badge in sewing


Word Count: 418
Previous Word Count: 2,276
Total Word Count: 2,694

Picture Count: 28
Previous Picture Count: 120
Total Picture Count: 148

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM