THE SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE - FALL - BIRCH - PART ONE

 THE SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

BIRCH

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Stevie: Adult
Blue: Child
Puce: Toddler


narrated by Stevie

Blue and I talk about books one morning, while Puce plays with his toy

I skill and Blue skips rope.

More skilling for me, hopefully to get a promotion when i go back to work

sleeping time for Puce

I was sleeping when Blue came home with an A+ for school

I hadn't even taught how to do it her homework before that.

and then Blue played on the computer for having such good grades.

and ooh here we go again

time for another baby

and it is a girl called Ruby

time for another willing donor and this is Mitch something, sometime they have very strange last names

I am actually enjoying the conversation,

our time went very well.

Fed the children, and cleaned up and time to find another donor

This is Sandy Fairchild, this lady makes my heart beat loudly

but i don't know for some reason, i am really smitten with her

We have a really lovely time together

time for a birthday

and Puce is now a child.

the nanny looked after Ruby while I worked and the children are at school

As you can I am pregnant again, I also helped Puce with his homework

Blue turns into a teenager

and old lady leaves a lamp, i have heard she is doing all over the neighbourhood

Blue has sixteen skills and is now off to college

Time for another birthday

Ruby is now a toddler

and back to toddler skills again.

I got my promotion

and worked on talking

and potty training with Ruby

time for some Smart Milk for Ruby

and I managed sit down and spend some time with Puce.

and here we go again

and we have a little boy called Ocean, and Ruby is in the bathroom playing with the toilet

I mustn't forgot to take my green juice

and it is time for Puce to grow up

he has sixteen skills

and it is time for him to leave for college

and I say goodbye.

I had Sandy come over and say hello for a bit

I went to bed and Sandy looked after Ocean.

8/16 children


Word Count: 375
Previous word Count: 23,259
Total Word: Count: 23,634

Picture Count: 43
Previous Picture Count: 2,224
      Total Picture Count: 2,267














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM