THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE - FALL - LIPS - PART ONE AND TWO

 THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE

LIPS

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Sweet Lips: Adult


narrated by Sweet 


time to find the hobby leader of sports (i think). Not sure if i like using this basketball Hoop, take to much of my energy away.

that's better reading is better than the exercising, and a nice comfortable chair to sit in

time for work, i love going to work in a limousine it make you feel so important.

and then chatting on the phone to a friend, about how to make split pea soup

time to work my skills, i have got a job in the journalism career now. And i have to learn different skill set for that job.

look at the pretty card, it came in the post i actually have four but i have now where to put them

and I got a promotion on my first day, aren't I a clever girl.

a little rest, again, i know i have the machine but just a for a few minutes i want to rest my legs.

and then the energy machine.

time to go to Dreamy fields

and talk to Kennedy Grove

he was a hard person to get along with it

maybe scoring a goal against him might help

I got home and called him i chatted for a while then called him over

he seems a bit easy to get on with on my turf.

Sports  hobby leader npc = 15 points

Danny thought i was cheating on him and slapped me. He has only family to worry about

Then we went to Peerless Park to meet the hobby leader called Nanae Philipinne

she was a lot easier to talk to then the Kennedy Grove

especially if i talked about nature.

nature hobby leader = 15 points

time to re energize

and all that kissing i must clean my teeth

I got another promotion at work

and went to Desirable Discourse, where Cooper Seirfet is the hobby leader

he was very easy to entertain.

once he was over at my place. 

and we kissed Film and Literature Hobby leader = 15 points

time to re-energize again cos

i have to dance the night

away so I can get the music and culture hobby leader to give me my secret membership card

I don't think i have even met this boy and he knocks over my trashcan.

and now to browse the web about music and dance

got my card off we go

and to meet Noelle Dennis who another person that is hard to get along with

i will have to wait until i get home, to get that kiss

still have to clear up in my house.

and i got another promotion.

I chat to Noelle before i got to work

and I top the Journalism career my second ltw and now i want to be a professional ballet dancer

Noelle comes over but she is a little sad so I cheer her up

and i give a her a little kiss, Dance hobby leader = 15 points

and I maxed one of my skills.

more chatting on the phone to my friends

This is Stella she is a student

and I flirted

and I kissed an Alien = 15 points

Then I called my friend Vince over his a werewolf

and he works in the entertainment career = 20 points.

time to work on some skills

I met Dorian Dives, Danny husband and chatted to him for a while

but he works in the science career, i don't need that one.

I met Kaylynn Spritzig and she

and she works in the culinary career

and a kiss for me for 5 pts.

points this time = 100 points
last time = 425 points
total points = 525 points


Word Count: 620
Previous word Count: 24.399
Total Word: Count: 25,019

Picture Count: 55
Previous Picture Count: 2,345
      Total Picture Count: 2,400














































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM