THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE - SPRING - LIPS

 THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE

LIPS

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Sweet: Adult


narrated by Sweet


I thought I would go on holiday to Twikki Island and see some sights and meet some new people

I learnt a new massage and met a masseuse 

I also went on an abandoned wreck

I walked the plank, the sea looked very deep

and I plundered the captain cabin but found nothing

I went on three different tours and all good things happened

I went to some hot springs and made some friends

This man dances with fire

and he taught me how to do it

I ate lots of different local cuisine

and also relaxed in my hotel room. It was a fabulous holiday.

When i got back the ground was still covered with snow

I decided to cook with a grill inside the house to make a fire

so i could meet a firefighter

and I managed to get a kiss of him = 15 points

I also invited one of the locals back home, Jim Reeves

and we kissed = 5 points


I thought i was going to be settling in for the night

when i decided to go to Sue's kitchen

I met the hobby leader Sharlene Joyce

i decided to enter the cooking competition

and I won, i wasn't expecting that

I called Sharlene over and got a kiss = 15 points npc

and some adult fun

I went to games of glory and met Makato Traveller

we hung out for a while

and played pool

I also got to kiss him too npc = 15 points

then i went to see The Muse 2 and met Demi Louie

we got on really well

and had a kiss = 15 points npc

time for some food

skilling and

getting a promotion at work.

I forgot the Butler I hired fired my gardener so I had to do it

more skilling for work

and don't i look smart in my suit

and I did it I got to the top of the intelligence career

and I just missed the werewolf walking by.

total this round = 65 points
points last time =  310
Points overall = 375 points


Word Count: 344
Previous word Count: 11,946
Total Word: Count: 12,290

Picture Count: 41
Previous Picture Count: 1,096
Total Picture Count:  1,137



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM