THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE - SUMMER - LIPS

 THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE

LIPS

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Sweet: Adult


narrated by Sweet


I went off to Will's garage today

I met and evil witch called Maria, i met even know her already, i have so many friends now

I also chatted to Ocean Pederson, the tinkering hobby leader

He doesn't even have a job even though this is he's place

I got to know him really well

we kissed and = 15 points 

I took home and had

some adult fun.

I wanted to work on my ltw of 20 simultaneous lovers

but i forgot which number i was up too

so i called a few people over to make sure, and it is very fun too

Sharlene Royce the hobby leader for cuisine

This is a lot of fun

and then we have Trevor Pai the pizza delivery man

and off I went again

I had to use the damn charging machine, i was so worn out.

time to get going again, when everybody is awake

Demi Louie

and a kiss goodbye

and then we had a new on Danny Dives gay but hey i am good



need recharge myself again

and later on the night i called a vampire over, Wendy Avenge and she

works in intelligence

and a kiss = 15 npc and 5 points for intelligence = 20 points

I called Ronan Mace over for my extra

activities, he said i rocked his world

and then zombie came back over

a lot of fun again

then I went to Platinum gym

and met Richard Beckett

we got on really well

and kissed and = 15 points

and had adult fun on his couch

and I called Avri the streaker back over

and this time we had fun in

hot tub. It was a blast.

ok i have work today lets be in a good mood

Gawd, i look hot in this uniform

and when i got back i tidied my garden up

kissed Danny Dives again, should really ask what his job is.

and ask Ocean Pederson over again, and boom baby i have my ltw, new one is to be a media magnate.

points this time: 50
last time: 375
overall points: 425


Word Count: 354
Previous word Count: 16,229
Total Word: Count: 16,583

Picture Count: 42
Previous Picture Count: 1,564
      Total Picture Count: 1,606


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM