THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE - WINTER - LIPS

 THE SWEET LIPS CHALLENGE

LIPS

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Sweet Lips: Adult


Narrated by Sweet Lips

What an outfit i grew up into, well as soon as i got into my house i changed and called the coach over from college

to have some fun.

while i was showering the welcome wagon showed up

Even though he is green, this man is yummy, and he is a evil witch that works in the criminal career

and his name is Malcolm Demon (not sure if done evil witch (let say 5 points for now)

I also ordered some Chinese food, i hate cooking but also gives me a chance to meet the delivery guy.

I also hired a gardener but it was only so i could meet, i don't have that much of a garden to take care of.

I also managed to get a job in the Intelligence career and my first day a promotion too

time for pizza before i got out

for a night out in town

I went to the crypto night club

and then I went to

the park and had coffee just to get to know the barista

I wasn't that tired when i got home, i wanted to try and find some maps or treasure to help me have adventures abroad.

I called up someone i met the other day

and i can't remember the poor lady name

but she works in the dance career - 20 points

I also called over the cafeteria cook and that another 15 points

and i called the Chinese delivery over again not for Chinese but for a kiss  = 15 points

I also hired a butler for a small amount of time and then fired him, only just to get to get him my contact book

time for skilling

I met Benjamin Long, who works in the science career

but he didn't want a kiss at all

I purposely left the rubbish on the floor over night so i could call over the exterminator man

I chatted to lot of people on the phone

and called over the butler

and he fell in love with me = 15 points

and then we had some adult fun

I got another promotion and called a friend over

It was the exterminator = 15 points

we wanted to do some adult fun but his friend Danny Dives wouldn't leave the room

I am on the phone a lot trying to make friends with lots of different people, my phone bill is going to through the roof

First i have the pizza delivery guy npc = 15 points

and some adult fun

I managed call Benjamin Long back over again  = 5 points

I also made friends with a zombie too

and she works in the oceanography career 15 + 5 = 20

then the gardener came over = 15 points

for a bit of everything.



points this week = 140
points last week = 170
total points =  310

Word Count: 474
Previous word Count: 7,406
Total Word: Count: 7880

Picture Count: 40
Previous Picture Count: 605
Total Picture Count:  645
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM