THE DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE - DIVES - SUMMER

 THE DEAR DIARY CHALLENGE 

DIVES 

 SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Danny and Dorian: Elders
Deirdre and Aaron: Adults
Ruben, Davina, and Iona: Babies


written by Deirdre


Well what a season it has been, sorry i haven't written for a while, Aaron is still working on his body skills

but then gets hungry and has to eat, my fathers to do

well looking after the triplets

and mending things

or even trying they hand at gardening.

I got some promotions

and the triplets

had their toddlers birthdays.

Dad has helped 

and awful lot with the toddler skills

with the triplets while

I and Aaron are at work, but here to another promotion

Dad Danny and Dad Dorian having a quiet meal, and chatting.

I think the day has exhausted them.

Aaron and skilled together

and once we put our books away

he got down on one knee

proposed to me, i said yes of course

my daddies chatting about ice cream sundaes

the toddlers playing with toys

I have achieved my ltw of Mad Scientist, i can now quit my job and work on writing my generation of books.

Toddler cuteness

I quickly go and give the toddlers some hugs from me. (21 books written so far)

all toddler using the potties all together

Dad doing some more gardening

and chatting on the phone

Aaron got a promotion in his job.

and time for the triplets birthday, there are all now children.

time to hit the computer again and start writing

and Aaron skills. (22 books written now)

it is time to get up, today was a special day

not because everybody grew up well

or because, i had to do a bit of writing and dad did some more gardening

it was time for me and Aaron to get married

I chose lovely dresses for the girls to wear

and a lovely suit for Ruben to wear

it was a very magical time for both of us

and the family.

we had cake too

Aaron has taken my name Dives and fed the cake nicely to me

some of the children were tired and had gone back to bed

but got up to share cake with us. Thanks for listen diary, see you soon

Danny 20
Deirdre i think 3 maybe lol it could be more




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFESTYLE LEGACY FOR SIMS 2 - GENERATION ONE - RIVER BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION TWO - ROSE BLOSSOM

LIFESTYLE LEGACY - GENERATION THREE - FAYE BLOSSOM